Next week I will be going back to work 2 days a week. I was given the opportunity to return to my old job part-time. They are getting slammed with referrals due to all the crisis. Mental health referrals are continuing to climb due to all the pressures of the economy. People are getting more depressed. Not to mention this weather is getting OLD!
I am excited to go back and see all my work chums. I work with an awesome group of girls and have missed them over the past few months. Many have visited Ryder and I. I am a little sad to be leaving my baby, but feel blessed it is only twice a week. Kevin will be with him 1 of the days. We are in the process of finding childcare for the other day. So it will be an adjustment for us all. I have grown quite attached to my new buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good for you! As much as it will be hard to leave Ryder, it will be a good break as well!
ReplyDeleteHey...call me today. I may have a child care idea for you if you are still looking.
ReplyDeleteIf you're just looking for one day, I could help you out. Let me know.
ReplyDeleteWorking part time is the best! Good for you!