Saturday, May 30, 2009

1st big city and museum trip

So we packed up Pat & Kate's big SUV on Monday and went to the city with all the kids to the Science & Industry Museum.  We were tired and ready to leave after only a few hours, but had a great time.  We checked out all the kid friendly exhibits.  Kevin & I really had fun watching Pat & Kate's 2 little ones explore since Ryder is yet so young to really enjoy.  However, there was an infant area he did get to play in.  I think the whole experience has only prompted Kevin's interest in having more kids.  Of course we will, but I would like Ryder to reach his first birthday at least.  


At the farm exhibit Of Course sitting on a cow with Ryder and Madison. 
Ryder wanted down to crawl and lick things

Checking out all the trains (QT pie Cayden)

Madison & Cayden playing with the moving images  (hard to see, but really neat)

Here he is on all the soft foam toys.  Very curious

I had to pull him away from the mirror cuz he kept licking on it.  I guess he was kissing himself in the mirror.  


The big boy pulled himself up  and stood all on his own.  

We did not get a good family or group picture since Ryder fell asleep by the end of the day.  SHould have taken it right from the start.  

The Cherub- Just the way I like him

Seeing these pictures really made me wonder why I wore this shirt.  
I have also started working out again to get the last few pregnancy pounds off and then some.  I am sick of seeing photos like this and would like to get down to my pre-wedding shape before building on to our family.  

Motivation has been the challenge for me.  If I do not sleep well I have a hard time having energy to work out.  Especially since I give all that extra energy to Ryder, work, house cleaning, cooking, the dog and cat, nursing etc.  By the end of the day I am beat.  

Wish me luck as I try to work it off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment