Saturday, June 27, 2009

8 months


Time is flying by!  Our little guy is 8 months today and fastly approaching 1 year.  We are falling more in love with him daily.  He is full of energy and Joy.  He is quickly gaining new skills that are increasing his independence and self-adventure.  At the same time creating more work for momma.  I don't mind the extra work because I thank God daily for a healthy and happy baby.  We are really enjoying the summer weather.  This past week we bought a little inflatable shark pool for our house and he loves it!  Sorry no pics of this...I was too busy making sure he didn't drown.  We did manage to get a few shots of him at my friend Amy's pool in his new float.  Hope everyone else is enjoying the warmer weather.  


Loves to stand at his baby Einstein table....thanks Auntie Carissa for the table


One handed at the table.  Did I mention he loves to show off and ham it up for me.  He does go a few seconds now hands free standing.
  
Amy & Ryder
Amy will have her own bundle next summer.  She is practicing with Ryder
New floatie....So cool with a top to shade the sun

He refused to wear his sun glasses....can you see mini-Kevin?
Liked splashing the water
For no particular reason my computer has begun underlining this portion of my post....Just Ignore it!  

I wanted to lastly mention my sadness about Michael Jackson's trajic death.  I choose to remember him as he was early on when he was on top.  I was hoping for a comeback and to maybe even see him someday in concert before his time ended.   I can't help, but feel disappointed that I was robbed of these hopes. 
May he rest in peace.  




No comments:

Post a Comment