Ryder keeps getting cuter, and is growing a larger then life personality with each passing day. So people say he looks like dad or is a mixture of both, but acts likes mom. I will take credit for any part of him because Kevin and I could not be prouder. So here are a few recent pics of our showboat himself.
He is laughing because I am trying to be funny to get him to sit long enough for a photo or two.
9 1/2 months!
With our buddy MJ
Lots of Drool....expecting another pearly white soon.
Did I mention he loves his momma?....until I refuse to hold him.
Playing with our friend Tara
We went to visit one of my bestest friends from high school, Maggie AKA "Chino" at her fabulous new house over the weekend.
And what did Ryder do????....besides vomit 2x...too excited about her dog.
Climb into the barstool and get stuck of course.
The probem solver he is found freedom.

WOW! HE is getting so big! He will be a whole year before you knopw it. Better hop on the baby bandwagon again :)
ReplyDelete