We left my parents Christmas morning and traveled back to Kevins mom's to celebrate the rest of the day. We had a good time visiting, eating, and watching Ryder open all his new toys. He hit a wall from all the travel and crashed. He slept most of the afternoon and night.
Finding his gifts under the tree
Checking out the cool new tractor from Uncle Brian.
Playing with Uncle Brian's I-phone...loves all things electronic already
Love this face when he study's things with his pudge cheeks.
With Grandma T and Uncle Brian
In his new sled
We were once again blessed with love and generous gifts from our family. I can't thank God enough for our friends and family this time a year. Sometimes I pause and realize I am in a beautiful season of life. I currently have many blessings, and people in my life that may, and will not always be there. So it may not be summer literally, but our life season is. Things are full bloom and sunshine here. Winter can stay far away.
May God bless you, and yours with love, joy and peace this holiday season!

No comments:
Post a Comment