Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh Boy!

We found out last week we are having another healthy baby boy. We are excited to be having 2 boys so close in age who will share many wonderful memories. I am happy to re-use all of Ryders clothes and boy things too. I would have had a hard time saying goodbye to it all just yet.

Most importantly the baby is looking developmentally healthy, and on pace with expectations. He is already about a pound. This pregnancy seems to be going by so quickly. Parts of me wants it to go by quickly so I can meet my newest little one, and then there are days I want to embrace it all in case it is my last time being pregnant.

Kevin and I kinda want a 3rd, but are realistic with reserving that decision till after #2 is here for a while. We will see what God brings us the next few years. For now I will be the only female in the house with 5 boys!

2 comments:

  1. That awesome Annelise! All boys in Crystal Lake...watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your young, you never have enough money! When your old you wish you had more!

    They are all special and only God knows whats in store for them. Your and Kevins life will be different the years they are living at home, with many special memories

    Dad

    ReplyDelete