We have been trying to enjoy this beautiful fall weather by getting out as much as we can. We packed up the wagon and visited the Apple Orchard and pumpkin patch last week. I slacked on getting pictures, but managed to get a few. We got 2 pumpkins for the boys.
Ryder loves the new double stroller our great friend MJ bought us.
We got lost in the corn maze.
Momma & Ryder jumping on this huge bounce mat.
You can't see his face, but he was smiling and skippng around the whole time.
Little prince and bundled up.
I took the boys to the local park last Friday. It was challenging by myself since Ryder tries to runaway all the time. Kinda hard to run after him while I have an infant in a stroller. So I harnassed him to slow him down a bit. Next time he will be in stroller or we will invite a friend to chase him.
I love this picture! Ryder fell face first in the dirt on the trails. Funny how the marks turned out.
I tried to get a cute pic with him on the bench. This is the best I got.
I was a little nervous about him being so close to the water so I kept hold of him the entire walk next to the ponds.
I worn out Moo shoo after running up the path.
What fun we are having, but we all get tired out easy by the end of the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment