I have slacked on updating my blog over the past month. I wonder why...? Well its been just a tiny bit crazy at home entertaining and caretaking for a 2 year & 2 month old. I have also slacked on taking pics of my newest bundle of joy. I look back at all the pics we took of Ryder, and Wyatt is totally getting less camera time. So I decided to post what I have taken over the past few weeks.
Ryder & my friend Allison. He already loves the older ladies.
Wyatt around 7 weeks old. Most likely filling his pants.
Wyatt and Al
Tracy & Wyatt
Thank God for my friends who come visit me and help entertain Ryder.
Otherwise he torments the poor dog
A yawn
looking at his mobile and cooing
This month has brought on more smiles. We are so excited to see that side of Wyatt since he has been a little more should I say particular with his needs and wants.
All and all he gets better each week with sleep, independence and eating. He still does not like his carseat, bouncy seat or swing. These were all helpful with Ryder so I could shower or get things done around the house. So I spend a lot of time holding him or placing him in a carrier. I am trying to enjoy his demands. Because really he just loves me that much. haha
I am really excited 2 see my boys grow their relationship. I read a book yesterday that said that babies start noticing other children around 3-4 months old. Can't wait!

pics are too cute!!! SASS girls and babies - some of my favorite things :)
ReplyDelete