Tomorrow my little man turns 7 months old already!!!
We are over the moon in love with our baby of the family. He is a mover and shaker. He began crawling a few days after his 6 month birthday. A few days later I found him standing in his crib. He pulls himself up on almost anything he finds. He is always on the go.
His personality is full of animation. He loves to use his eye brows to communicate. It is the funniest thing. He loves to eat. He literally screams at me if I feed him too slow. He eats stage 2 baby food 3 times a day. He has not turned down anything yet. He continues to nurse great and we will continue till at least age 1 if he goes that far. He is nothing short of demanding. He makes up for his demands with all his affection and cuteness.
He has made some progress in the sleep area over the past month. We were down to 1 nightly wake-up. This I can live with after months of not sleeping much. Over the past week we have reverted back to multiple wake-ups. I believe we are teething. He has yet to get a toother. Ryder had atleast 2 by this time.
We are very grateful to have 2 happy and healthy boys.

No comments:
Post a Comment