Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wyatt's 1st Birthday

Our sweet Wy turned 1 September 17th. I can't believe a year has flown by. Maybe it is because I spent the first year in zombie mode. This boy began sleeping through the night more often than not right before he turned 1. However he is teething his molars now and lets me know it.

So BIG!!
After eating cake at Grandma T's house on his birthday.
Sugar high

Big bro trying out Wy's new toys.
My sweet cup. He had a matching hat, but refused to wear it.
The cute little ride Uncle Brian bought for Wy.



Grandma Thurston and Wy.
His very first Winnie the Pooh.
My babies
Lots of great gifts!!
His first birthday balloon.
Cute cake
The personal smash cake. And smash he did. I tried to upload the videos of him eating his cake, but could not for some reason. He was hilarious eating the cake. He shoved the entire thing in his mouth.
A huge thanks to Kevins mom and brother for making Wyatts first birthday extra special. I was 6 hours away in northern WI for a close friends wedding. I was very sad to miss this day, but saw him before I left that day and got to see the videos Kevin took. I will try to never miss another birthday as long as Wyatt lives under my roof.

We went to his 12 month appointment 2 days after his b-day and he is measuring above average in height 75% and a little below in weight 22lb's. Not sure on all the exacts. I place them in his baby book for his future wife or reading pleasure.

As hard as this past year has been getting adjusted to 2 kids and the sleepless nights I would never ever go back. I could not imagine life without Wyatt now. He is one assertive and silly little boy. I know that he will make us proud throughout his entire life.


No comments:

Post a Comment