Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ryder turns 3!

My Moo Shoo turned 3 in late October. We celebrated with close family at my parents home. The boys had a great time as usual. My nephew Logan also turned 3 the same week so it was a double party.

My little man is growing up so quickly.
He went to his 3 year check up and measured in the 75% for both weight and height. He is very healthy!
I am not sure where to begin or try to summarize our past year. He is talking more clear and freely every day. We made it through the terrible 2's and still seeing some tantrums when we don't get our way.

He loves spending time with is granparents, Uncles, Aunt, and cousin Logan.

We are very proud of the little guy he is becoming.
He loves all cars and trains.
I often think of things I would like to say or write to Ryder so he can read them some day. I have thought of writing a birthday letter each year and attaching them together when he and Wyatt leave the home. I then get carried away and busy with tasks and forget.

I feel beyond blessed to be your momma Ryder. Your soul burns so bright and I hope I can only enhance it. I have enjoyed the past 3 years imeasureably and can't wait to watch you grow to be 4. You have a soft, sweet little heart that touches everyone you meet.
Love ya buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment