Friday, January 16, 2009

The Cold

Ryder and I ventured out into the sub zero temps yesterday for a meeting at my work. It was a short meeting for some on-call work I am going to be doing to cover crisis for the agency. I am planning to do this a few times a week to bring in a little extra cash. I am familiar with the assessments since I did them in SASS the past 2 years. This way Kevin will be home when I go out on the calls and we can avoid babysitting fees. The pay is pretty good if I do an assessment.





I bundled Ryder up so much that he was sweating when we arrived at work. He was so cute during our trip. He cooed and smiled at all the pretty ladies at work. Of course he became opinionated toward the end of the meeting. So in an effort to keep him content, I stuffed a bottle in his mouth. Well he gulped it down so fast...with in 2 minutes of completion I watched the milk go down the sleeve of my wool sweater. And he still continued to babble. Overall he was great!




"Get me out of these hot clothes mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment