Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First day back


WE made it through the first dreaded day back to work. It was a lonnnggg day. I did not plan enough time to get ready and ran behind. The whole pumping thing added an extra element of stress. I had to come home at lunch and feed baby and then took the pump to work for the afternoon. I got all set-up in an office and then was interupted mid-stream. What a nightmare... I picked up my stuff and restarted in another room. I finally made it home by 7 pm. I rested for an hour and then was called out for a crisis by 8:30pm. So I finally got home, and to bed by 12:30 am my first day back. Lets hope the rest of my week goes a little better. I don't plan on it since I am on-call Wed. and Thurs night. Kevins step-mother studies astrology and has informed us this weeks full moon is the most intense moon for 2009. This wil tend to stir up problems and emotion evidently. SO look out!



A Big Thank you to my mommy for coming to take care of Ryder on my first day back. She did all the laundry and even had dinner on the table before we returned home. We need my parents to be closer. HE was great for her. We have also discovered skyping thanks to Kevins dad and Sandy. So we can communicate via skype with them. Check it out if you have loved ones out of town. It is free and fun.

2 comments:

  1. It will get better as soon as you get a routine going! Great black and white picture of Ryder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I have recently joined the ranks of the unemployed I will have more time to help others and spend more time with my Grandsons. That smile just melts my heart. Ryder we had fun Monday didnt we!!

    ReplyDelete