Wednesday, September 23, 2009

4 Years!!!!!


I can't believe that 4 years have passed since I said "I do." In some ways not much seems different, and in other ways life has changed a lot. I am very grateful for my husband and the past 4 years. I chose a few of many pics from the day.
Arriving at Hilton to get ready.
Mom & Kate trying to get me tied up. It took forever!
sooooo happy!
My wonderful bunch of girls.
Mom & Dad
Not sure why I was looking down...maybe nervous

Vow time...
The Kiss
Mr. & Mrs. Thurston
We were so ready to party when ceremony was done....but we had to take zillions of pics

The Group
First Dance

We had lots of fun all night. I hope to celebrate many more years ahead. I was going to write a few other thoughts, but guess who decided to wake-up early from naptime:)
Happy Anniversary, I love You Kevin!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years already. Your dress was so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete