Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Randomness


So we have been busy as usual. Last weekend started out with a visit with our friend Jess. We shopped, walked, and had lunch at Sonic. Ryder was pooped after trying some Sonic fries.

He took a short catnap and regained his energy to push his stroller around the backyard. Exhausted, but determined to keep pushing.



The rest of our weeekend was filled with a trip south to visit family.
Jesse and cutest nephew Logan
The boys were absolutely hilarious together. They had a great time playing and have started fighting over toys. I will have my hands full in October when I have them both for a few days. I look forward to them creating many great memories.

My sister in law took alot more pics, so maybe more to come.

This week we are trying to get back to our routine and catch-up on house work. Ryder is nursing his first cold. He is still playing with toys and enjoying himself.




1 comment:

  1. You and Jess went out to lunch and did not invite me. How rude? JK LOL

    ReplyDelete