Last weekend we packed up the family truckster and headed out to a tree farm near my parents in Oregon. We could not have had a more beautiful day in November. We had a good time and lots of laughs watching my dad and brother saw down the tree.
Ryder with Uncle Jesse
Ryder loved running free through the hundreds of trees.
Playing peek-a-boo with daddy.
My dad trying to get Ryder to pose next to a tree his size.
So I try....no such luck...he broke free.
Man in charge...what a strut.
Ryder & daddy
with grandpa
my nephew Loggiebear
Ryder & Grandma B
We went on a sleigh ride....very stinky.
Logan
Ryder
With Santa
"What did you do to my cousin Santa"
Our fam
Mom & I.....we got a tree.
The tree
Chubs
Jesse kicking down the tree
Dad sawing
its down
All done....time to decorate

How Fun! You are brave to bring both the kid and the dog! We went the fake tree route this year!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! This is one of our favorite traditions. We had an awesome day too. I wonder if we went the same day. So much fun. What kind did you get?
ReplyDeleteWe actually have a fake tree here due to the cat and other reasons. My parents purchased the tree for their house. It was a blue spruce. Over $50 for a tree that dies, but it was soo fun. It was a family activity mainly.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! I copied some of them for myself!
ReplyDelete