So for those of you who know me, know I love pigs. These days I have a few live ones running through my house. My favorite is this little guy below. He gets messier with each mealtime, and it seems like I will never see polite table manners in him.
"The Look"...when he purposely does something he shouldn't.
So I realize I have been on a blogging haitus. I have been very busy with working an extra 12 hours a week. I can barely keep up with cleaning laundry, toilets and myself. I hope to get adjusted and find a balance soon. Ryder is adjusting very well to going to the babysitter 2 days a week. He loves it there and does not cry anymore. I did not think I would miss being away from him an extra day now that he is active and sassy. However, I find myself sad and missing him when I venture to work that 3rd day of the week. I feel for those mom's that work everyday. Of course some mom's like it that way. Everybody has their own take on it I guess. I have been feeling pretty unmotivated and blah. I feel the weather is contributing to this. I have not seen sun in days and am sick of this weather. Having a little one makes me want outside even more. Hoping for an early spring!

No comments:
Post a Comment