We have been watching the snow fall today. Ryder loves to look out at the snow. I let him go out for a little bit, but he does not have the best snow gear. It is beautiful by the river when it snows. I might have had more energy to play in the snow today if Ryder did not wake me up twice last night with a terrifying cry. Not sure why he was crying, but it was not one I could ignore. He may be cutting yet another tooth. He already has too many to count.
So what does one do on a snow filled day?
Play with Elmo of course. Ryder has been getting more affectionate and loving to us and Elmo. He holds Elmo like a baby and kisses him.
He hammed it up for the camera.

How can you not love that little man? He is so cute!!
ReplyDelete