We traveled to my parents 2 weekends ago for a visit. I try to get home every other month or so. It is so hard to visit everybody since my best friend, brother and parents all live in different directions all over the state. So we try to spread the visits out. When I do head home I try to get a haircut. It is nice because my parents can babysit. We enjoyed our visit. I was able to relax, eat good food, get my hair done, and catch-up on paperwork.
We headed to Menards Friday to buy a cheap pool for Ryder to play in.
He looks dazed & tired here, but he loves pools and water.
At the park down the street with his grandparents on the teeter totter.
With Grandma.
Ryder enjoyed visiting his grandparents, as usual. He loved having 3 adults undivided attention. He soaks up all the attention and love.
We are very blessed to have my parents in our lives! They continue to offer unconditional support and love to us all.

No comments:
Post a Comment