Tuesday, June 29, 2010

28 Weeks!

Time has flown by with Baby T2. Only 12 weeks to go. I began journaling at the start, but that stopped by the 4th month. Where is the time for that?

We do not have a name picked out yet. We like to wait till the last minute. I am starting to get a little anxious because we have not even cleared out the room for him. We still need to order a bed and a few other things before arrival. We can go the Pac n play route if he comes early.

I have been feeling fantastic to the point of forgetting I em even preganant until the past 2 weeks. I am really starting to pop out. The weather makes me feel more tired an sluggish too. All my doctor appointments have been uneventful, which is good. I did the glucose screen last visit. I am assuming all is well since I have not received a call.

I go for the next check-up in 2 weeks (30 weeks). Then I will begin going every 2 weeks for routine checks. We have our final ultrasound at the end of July (32 weeks). I can't wait to see the little guy. He has been so busy in my belly over the past couple weeks. He is very active. I like knowing he is alive and well, but it can be distracting while working.

In the meantime we are enjoying our summer as 3 or 5 if you count the fury family members. We have a lot of family time scheduled for July. Can't wait to watch my nephew and Ryder hang out over the next month.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their summer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment