Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cousins

We enjoyed a visit from my brother and nephew this past weekend. The boys are getting so big. Thankfully they like all the same things. Cars and trains!! They would sit in front of the TV all day and watch the Cars movie and Thomas if allowed.



Watching there shows.
Sunday morning donut. Someone likes the sweets.
We decided to go to the Thomas Train event in Union at the railway museum. It was a beautiful day. Both boys were wore out by the end. I think they would enjoy it even better next year.
The train we rode.
Playing with the trains.


Riding the train with daddy.


Ryder loved the train rides. He was so tired he fell asleep on the last one.


1 comment:

  1. OMG I love these pictures. That one of Ryder and Kevin is adorable. I see that he is wearing the shirt we got him from San Francisco. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete