Friday, August 27, 2010

The wait

I went to my weekly check-up this week. Another doctor did my check-up. I rotate between the 4 in the group practice since any can deliver me, incuding the other office docs whom I don't see.

Anyways...
My blood pressure was 122/80.
Baby heart rate 143
Measuring 37 weeks
2.5 almost 3cm dilated
50% effaced
Head is way down
My weight stayed the same

She predicts the same as my doctor from last week...an early arrival. She expected me to go between 37 and 38 weeks.

So we will see!
I am as ready as can be for what is ahead....sleepless nights, recovery, non-stop feedings.
Of course it is worth it, but I would be okay with fast forwarding through the first 2-3 months. Next check-up is 9/1/10.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh...I can't believe how fast that went! Can't wait to hear the news! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete