Sunday, September 5, 2010

38 Weeks

I went to my appointment last week at 37 weeks +2 days.
My male doctor gave me similar stats from the past week.
Still dilated between 2cm-3cm
50% effaced
Cervix soft
Baby's head down and far down the cannal.
Blood pressure 122/80.
Weight gain was a 1lb.
Seems like my weight gain has paused so that is +.
Not sure of other stats since it went by so quick.
We talked of hospital protocols with pain management and induction.
He expects me to go into labor on my own around 1 week early so hoping that induction is not necessary.
So if his calculations are close, I have 1 week to hold out.
They will not schedule an induction until 39 weeks.
I planned to give a daily update the last 20 days, but it is already the 5th.
SO I guess I can shoot for a 15 day countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment