I experienced even more pelvic pressure and pain today when I stood up or walked. I never thought the baby could get burrowed any lower, but I think he has. SO that continues to slow my stride.
WE have our weekly check-up tomorrow. Kevin and I are debating on a tentative induction date in case the baby does not come soon. Kevin's new branch opens next Thursday and he really wants to be there. It is also our 5 year anniversary that day.
So if we are gonna induce we are leaning towards earlier than later to avoid some other exciting dates. Not to mention I am as ready as I can get. There are many loose ends and things to complete with the house, but they are not getting done at my turtle pace anyway.
So tomorrow we hope to have a decision made after talking with our doc.

No comments:
Post a Comment