We finished up our holiday family time with a visit from Kevins dad. He drove up from Atlanta, GA for a week. WE ate a lot of great food. Then the boys and I packed up the first weekend in January to visit family down in Central IL. WE were very busy in Jan., but I have not photographed much of it. I really need to start taking more pics of the boys and video taping Wyatt. He is turning into quite a clown.
The tots playing
Logan and Ryder with Aunt Erin before bed.
Our 2nd Thurston Christmas
The boys with Uncle Brian
Ryder and Grandpa T.
Wyatt with Grandpa T.
4 Thurston Men and 3 generations. Ryder was not up for the pics.
Its back to the grind in January. I feel like it has been go go go. Hoping for a calmer February and EARLY SRPING.

No comments:
Post a Comment