Sunday, July 31, 2011

10 plus months!!

I missed an update for Wyatt's 10 month birthday. He is now 10.5 months almost. I use these posts to remind myself of milestones later and to update the few people who read the blog still.
We had his 9 month check-up at 10 months.

We love our little porkchop! He is full of spunk.

Updates:
Weight-19.4 LB
Height 29 inches
He WALKS !!! yikes....
He began taking steps around 9.5 months and now walks around freely.
Likes to feed himself snacks and normal table food.
He gets upset when others don't share their food with him.
Social & Active
Still likes to breastfeed, but also drinks some formula.
Takes 2 naps a day (1.5-2hrs each)
Bedtime 7-7:30pm till about 7 am.
Still wakes up at least once a night, sometimes 2x if teething. yawn...
Has been teething off and on the past 2 months. SO sleep is way off.
Has lots of teeth and more nubs coming in.
He is very affectionate. Loves to hug and snuggle. Smiley when not in pain with teeth.

This child of mine has tested my patience more than I can begin to explain, but God gives me an abundance of love for him daily. His crying is like nails to a chalk board. The last couple nights have been brutal. He was up every 2 hours last night crying. I believe it is teeth.
SO we wait till the night he sleeps without waking. My dear friends tell me it is coming soon. I have tried "crying it out, " "ferber methods, " etc...he cried and cried.
My friends who have had this issue tell me the magic age is 1 year. So I wait patiently for that 8hour night of sleep.
I have adjusted to not sleeping straight threw the night, but would like more:)

Depsite my sleep deprivation, I would do it all again. Wyatt has been amazing otherwise and we enjoy him so much. I pray that his spririt and energy are channeled in a way that blesses others. Children are a gift and I am eternally thankful daily for both of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment