Wednesday, August 17, 2011

11 months

My sweet little cherub is 11 months today!!!!!!

He is full of energy and spunk.
1 more month till 1 year. Unbelievable!!!
So he is eating all table foods now. He has yet to turn something down. He loves to eat!
He has some breastmilk and supplements with formula.
He is down to 1 wake-up at night. I began refusing any more than 1 night feeding or wake-up call. We will try to eliminate them alltogether soon.
He has at least 5 teeth and a number of them poking through. He is not a fan of us poking around in there.
He loves to walk around the house and follow his big brother from room to room.
He is into everything!!!!
He is still affectionate and love attention.
He likes other children. It was the cutest thing last weekend when he kept touching my friends little twin boys. He just stared at them, touched them and even tried to sit on them. He is very interested in other young children.

I am loving his baby side and am not a huge fan of him entering toddlerhood.
Until then I will soak up all aspects of my baby.

2 comments:

  1. little Wyatt is soooooo sweet. The boys loved playing with him last week and it was so nice to see you! I hope we do it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth!! Your boys are so adorable. I wish I could soak them up even more right now! My 2 keep me busy and unavailable to focus on other babes. Its fun watching them all grow up together!

    ReplyDelete