My sweet boy will soon be 3.

Where has the time gone???

Time may pass quickly, but we love you more each and every day.

You are full of love and joy.

My sweet meat,
There are moments that bring on challenges as you become more independent. Most of our moments are filled with happiness and joy. I love your little voice and growing comfort with new words. You are so affectionate with your daddy and I. You wrap your arms around me and put your nose up to mine and rub my nose (nose kisses). It is one of the little things we have done since you have been a baby. You hold my neck tight as you hug me. It is the sweetest to watch you grow into a loving little boy. As much as I am saddened by the days going by I look forward to the days ahead. Sometimes I think you get jealous or sad that Baby Wyatt gets a lot of attention, but I want you to know you are loved, you are loved more than you will ever know.
May God continue to grow us, providing direction, and wisdom to our paths as parents.
Love momma

No comments:
Post a Comment