Well I have really fallen behind on blogging with work and 2 kids. I am not sure who even reads anyway, but I like to do it for my own personal account of events.
We have had a busy summer full of activity and fun. We luckily made it to the Thomas Event at the train musuem in August. Ryder was so crazed by Thomas everything.
Ryder with Uncle Brian and Grandpa Thurston
Sitting in an old commuter car.
Ryder & Grandpa Tom
We were lucky to have Grandpa join us from Atlanta.
Wy trying to grab at the model trains.
Making a run for Thomas. What you don't see is Thomas traveling on the side.
Fiesty pants who refused to nap all day.
He makes the funniest faces!
There is a small glimpse at the overpriced small Thomas ride.
The Thurston Boys.
WE had a great day. Beautiful weather and the kids were pretty good. Well as good as expected without naps.

No comments:
Post a Comment