I wanted to show a few pics of the angel in our life. He is getting bigger and bigger daily. He wants to use his legs to stand and already rolls from belly to back. My favorite part is the chatter and cooing. It sounds like complete words and sentences in house own little language. Kevin and I just sit and stare at him.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
RYDER
I wanted to show a few pics of the angel in our life. He is getting bigger and bigger daily. He wants to use his legs to stand and already rolls from belly to back. My favorite part is the chatter and cooing. It sounds like complete words and sentences in house own little language. Kevin and I just sit and stare at him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY! Glad to see that you joined the world of blogging! Good job! Any time you and Ryder want to come out, let me know! We are always up for company!
ReplyDeleteThanks. Trying to download a new background. Not sure how to get it to change. Any tips?
ReplyDeleteWe are free any days next week. Have Pat give me your #. I don't have it.
I told Pat to ask Kevin for yours. haha~ Men.
ReplyDeleteYah. I don't want to broadcast my # on the blog. We are looking forward to getting together. Especially when the weather gets nice out.
ReplyDelete