Tuesday, April 28, 2009

6 Months


Ryder is 6 months old!  I can't believe it has been half a year.  How the time flies.  I am really trying to cherish each day and milestone.  

We thank God each day for such a healthy and happy little boy.  We could not be prouder of any other accomplishment to this date.  
- Ryder sleeps through the night almost every night.  
-Continues to eat Breat milk, with some solids
-has 2 bottom teeth
- responds to his name
-rolls over 
-loves to laugh
-coos and babbles
-sits up almost without toppling over
-gives mommy open mouth slobbery kisses
-pets his doggy
-pulls his kitts tail
-likes mommy's red cell phone
-smiles when he sees his daddy
-loves to sleep on his belly- no more swaddle
-likes walks outdoors
-likes to touch self and feet when mommy is changing diapers.  
-loves Logan's elmo doll
-love to stand and sway from side to side like dancing

I am sure there is much more I am forgetting, but wanted to list a few so I remember later.  
I love you to pieces Ryder!
Love mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment