Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Boys

We had a great time in Peoria over the weekend. Ryder loved watching and playing with my friend Carissa's boys. Her youngest turned 2 on Saturday. We wished we could have stayed there longer. I continue to beg Kevin to move down there for good, but so far the begging is not working. Maybe I should try a different approach. I get so tired of being away from my family and best friend it hurts. Maybe someday............

The boys

Ryder fell asleep after a walk on Saturday

                                                                Happy 2 Years Brendan!
THE Bounce House- What fun

Birthday boy and some cake

So cute
Bryceton and Ryder
Silly picture-Ryder loves the boys
Staring at Carissa like little Cherrubs
A pic with all of Brendan's new toys

oh and yes I did jump in the bounce house...but almost peed my pants.  Not the best activity after recent childbirthing.  I had to jump with the kids.  What joy to act like your 5 again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment