Ryder and I are heading south to central IL to visit family for Easter Weekend. We are really sad that Kevin won't be coming. He had to work and take care of our pets. We will miss him, but are really excited about seeing family.
I will be sure to post plenty of pics when I return of Ryder and Logan. I hope for some really cute ones. Ryder will also be meeting his only great grandparents for the first time. We will be driving our new family car that we purchased this week. Its a nice, big 7 passanger crossover. Guess Kevin and I need to get busy and have some more kids to fill it up.
Happy Easter Weekend All!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looking forward to seeing you too. I am bring some of you & Jesse's old baby pictures to look at. We will miss Kevin.
ReplyDeleteMom