Thursday, April 23, 2009

Heading South Again

Ryder & I are heading down to Peoria tomorrow for the weekend. WE are going to celebrate my friends 2 year-old's birthday. I am looking forward to seeing my wonderful friend and her family. I also get the added bonus of seeing my nephew on Sunday when I head back home. Time with old and dear friends is so precious.



I found it kinda satisfying today when I returned home from my 12 hour work day to find Kevin more exhausted then me. He commenly asks what I do all day when I am home. He is quickly reminded and humbled every Thursday when he watches Ryder. However he soon forgets by Monday again. Stay at home mom's (SAHM's) do not get enough respect and credit. I have worked in some of the hardest jobs possible, and find staying home just as hard, and yet rewarding as some of the jobs I've done. Of course it is always different at the end of the work day and you get to go home. There is no such end to your day with parenting.

Hope to have some good pics after the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment