Happy Birthday to my brother, one of the greatest men I know!!!!!!
He is a man of many passions.....
naps.......
golf::::::::::::::
being a fun & terrific father..........
being fun Uncle Jesse during playtime............
the clown.........

my brother.............is the best!!!!!!!!
Jesse has many other favorite passtimes I dont' have pics of, such as playing the drums, watching the "Illini," playing B-ball, and video games. Not sure how he fits it all in, but he does.
On a more serious note....I often think of my little brother, and miss him. He lives 3 hours south of us. We often talk of how great it would be to live closer. What a dream that would be. We are 17 months apart in age, and I grew up with him as my shadow. We have shared many great memories. Sorry Jesse for some of the less favorable memories, and big sister torture.
I am very proud of you, and the person you have become.
We love you!!!!!!!
Wish we were there to celebrate with you...wishing you a brand new year full of blessings, joy, peace, good health, and success!
Love Liese, Kevin and Ryder T.


No comments:
Post a Comment