Friday, October 9, 2009

LOVE



I am loving my little guys evolving personality.



I am loving his new foreign language that sounds like a mix between Chinese and German.

I love his cute little smile and soft skin.

I love him so.

I love my little Moo Shoo Porky!


So I felt compelled to share my love a little. I am also very happy and relieved I have passed my licensure exam today. I am now a LCPC instead of an LPC. (Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor).

So what does that mean really???? Not a whole lot yet. I have been ready to take the exam for over a year , but had a baby instead. I do not feel any smarter today really, just more peaceful.

And a big thanks to my friend MJ who watched Moo Shoo today for me!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. your welcome!! We had a great time hanging out together. Ryder is such an easy lil man to take care of.

    ReplyDelete