Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mooshi and his love for Giraffes


My son loves giraffes for some reason. My friend Jamie gave him one last weekend and he sleeps with it nightly.
My friend Elizabeth brought him another giraffe yesterday without even knowing he likes them so much. Here he is adoring his new beenie giraffe.


kissing it over and over.
I had to take a pic of this. Ryder actually placed the scarf around his neck the other day and pranced around with it like momma.
He is turning into such a ham! He and his cousin were both on each end of the scarf playing tug a war, but I did not get to the camera in time. It was so funny. He has also been dancing a lot lately. We will have to video tape it. Kevin & I continue to smile in amazement at this little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment