I have had the honor of watching my nephew Logan all week while my brother and sister in law enjoy Mexico. We have survived 3 days so far, and have 1 more until they come home and join us for Saturdays birthday bash. We have had a great time. I am so entertained by them.
LB
Ryder trying to run LB over with his lawn mower...a daily occurance, and good thing LB is laid back.
they eat all meals together interacting as we do
We attempted some fun outdoors in the leaves, but Ryder ruined our time by running off and down the drive way a number of times. I got sick of the chase and gave up!
He refused to sit still for a nice pic
The ham
I thought this was so cute last night. I found LB up under the table with a book in hand reading it....he loves books....Ryder on the other hand was pulling all the books down and throwing them.....LB just kept reading.
They are all over each other most the time
Another feast...they loved Uncle Kevins gourmet meatballs.
WE will have many more pics....I actually had to download some because the camera was full.

No comments:
Post a Comment