Saturday, October 17, 2009

Urgent!

After listening to a week of news, stories and processing the week as a whole....I am realizing more and more how short and delicate life can be. In the blink of an eye a tragic incident can reshape our futures and change our course entirely. None of us are immune to receiving that phone call of bad news, whether it be a loss, diagnosis, relationship betrayal,...etc.

I thank God daily for all the blessings in my life. I have joy, peace, faith, family, friends, career, and good health. Eventually we ALL will face some form of tragedy or disappointment. So instead of getting caught up in all the mundane habits, routines, and drama each day can bring, try to appreciate all you have, and can give while you have it. It is so easy to worry about problems before they even exist... such as getting a flu shot or not:) But do we really know what tomorrow brings???????? ALL that worry can rob us of the joys and memories we can create each day.

I love each and every one of you in my life... for the handful of people that actually read this blog!
Have a blessed and happy day!
Liese

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anneliese,
    I have your blog and Jesse's on my banner. I love seeing what Ryder and Logan are up too. I wish I could travel to see them more often. The blog's keep me up to date. I do consider them a blessing. Keep up the good work! Your fans are here.

    Love,
    Aunt Barbara

    ReplyDelete