I am gonna countdown the last approx. 15 days of this pregnancy.
Just a warning...it is not all positive and happy. It is the truth & reality of what I am going through day to day for my own account. If you don't' like it don't read it.
That said....
My pregnancy has been relatively easy and enjoyable until the past week.
I am in incredible pain with a couple unwelcome friends down below called Hemorrhoids.
I had them after I gave birth to Ryder, but not prior.
They creeped in over the past week most likely due to heavy pressure and lots of BM's.
I am uncomfortable sitting, standing, laying down, moving etc...
I paged the doctor last night and she called in a script for topical medication.
No one has the med and the earliest to get it is Tuesday unless we drive to a pharmacy in Des Plaines. If we drive that far I am gonna drive to the hospital to give birth.
The doctor said it may be thrombosed and need a surgeon to look at it in ER if the pain does not go away.
Thrombosed is a name for clotted veins. Based on the pics and info. I have read at least 1 or both are thrombosed. I am trying to wait it out to avoid 2 hospital visits, but it is hard to be in this kind of pain. I read today that the pain is second to only childbirth and kidney stone pains. I believe it! I told the doc last night I would probably not even know if I am in labor because I am in pain from these little devils.
In the meatime I am doing all the home remedies and treatments I can get from a local Walgreens.
I am in full nesting mode and have a hard time sitting still despite this set-back. I have been doing laundry and cleaning off and on all day.
I hope these little buggers will miraculously disappear or I go into labor very soon.
Thank God for the beautiful weather and my wonderful little guy that keep me smiling.

Thank you for keeping it real, Liese! I hope you get some relief soon and I'm so excited to hear about your lil' porker!
ReplyDeleteThanks E!!!
ReplyDelete