We survived our first week of newborn bootcamp. Yikes!! It is hard work. I would never take the experience back, but I would defintely like to get a little more sleep real soon.
Wyatt is already gaining weight. He gained 10 ounces in 2 days last week between doctor visits. He already has his 2 week appointment next Friday.
I need to take some more pictures of him. He keeps getting cuter.
Ryder loves him and is real gentle with him so far. Of course Ryder just happened to get a bad cold the weekend that Wyatt was born. So we have been battling that on top of the usual newborn duties.
Kevin is back to regular hours at work starting tomorrow. SO Ryder will be going to the sitters at least 1 to 2 days to give me a little time with the baby.
I think tomorrow I will make a pyramid out of Wyatt's 20 dirty diapers in a day.
Sometimes I change a dirty diaper just to hear him make another poop right after. Oh and this happens during the day or at 2am when I am in a zombie state.
This kid loves to eat and poop non-stop, but I love him anyway.

Congratulations on your beautiful new addition!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Liese! Get some rest when you can:)
ReplyDelete