Monday, February 16, 2009

Cereal...Yum!!!

Clean... Does he look like he needs more to eat???
SO I have wavered back and forth for a week about whether I should start introducing cereals to Ryder. Our pediatrician went over the process at our 2 month visit and told us it would be fine to start cereals around 4 months. She told us that a good sign to start is when he stops sleeping through the night. Well that has happened in the past week. He has been waking up almost every night at least once. It is usually an hour before,or after I pump. So I get to wake up multiple times. What sacrifices! I have always loved my sleep so this is a big deal for me. Before baby, if anyone woke me up I would be a mean bear. Somewhat resembling a mean drunk. I would somehow forget what I would say to Kevin.

So I decided to give Ryder a taste of Rice Cereal mixed with BM yesterday. I was eager to see his reaction. He actually liked it. Of course that is what little that made it to his mouth. He slobbered all over the place and stuffed his bib in his mouth. Then he had the nerve to complain I was not feeding him fast enough. I know understand why my friends give their children nightly baths.

So here is the PIG in action. I will video it all at a later date.



Favorite new fascination-FEET

"I'm Ready Mom!"



"Get out of my face I am eating"


"All Done"

Did I mention he still woke-up at 3:00AM today ready to eat. I think he is teething and going through a growth spurt at once. Lucky Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment