Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pregnancy Pics

So I am slowly moving my old pictures to the Mac computer. All my preggo pics are on the old computer. Since I was not blogging at the time of my pregnancy I decided to post a few. Where Ryder began to sprout day by day.


Burnt in Puerto Rico and looking for Ryder- March 08- 2.5 months pregnant Approx.


With all my pregnant friends at a shower in April. 4 Months


At Amanda's Wedding- 5-6 Months- I think the dress was too small. I was so uncomfortable...



Eating at shower- My favorite past time during my pregnancy- August- 7 Months


Another shower- WE were all ready to pop by September- Yowsers


OMG- Could I get much bigger- With my sister in law at her shower- 8 Months




The end result- Ryders Birthday! (did I mention I had him a week late...)

The Angel-8lbs, 3 oz.- 22 inches long

No comments:

Post a Comment