Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa'a


We had a nice visit with my parents last weekend. How the time flies right by. We relaxed and ate a lot. My mom is a good cook and always makes too much. As if that is a problem... We did a lot of watching Ryder. He is getting funnier daily. Thank goodness for my mother. She takes such good care of us. She suprised me Saturday with a trip to the Salon to get my hair done. My mom is the farthest from vain, but stated that my hair was starting to look "pretty bad." The boys watched Ryder while we were gone. My mom also kindly sewed our down comforter that had been ripped by our lovely weimaraner. Thank goodness she can sew. I really need to start learning some of these things.
Thank you mom and Dad!


Napping with Grandpa


With Grandma

Since arriving back home he is not sleeping quite as well. We think he is in the midst of another growth spurt. Last night he actually screamed at me when I tried to re-swaddle him and give him a pacifier at 4:30 am. My usual trick was not acceptable! He wanted the real deal. Ryder's cousin did not make it home for the weekend so we were a little sad about that. Hope to see the little stinker soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anneliese,
    Forgive me for "intruding" on your blog, but when I saw your photo on Baby Tolentino's blog, I was hoping to see your beautiful son - and I did. A blessing, indeed.
    I'll be going next to the site you suggested. You're so right in pointing out that we all need to count our blessings.
    Enjoy every moment of his babyhood. You have a beautiful family.
    Sincerely, Betty Gonka (Joelle's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE JUST MISSED HIS GRADPA!

    ReplyDelete