Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Miracle

I stumbled across a blog tonight that kept me up for hours, reading about a miracle baby and the power of prayer. I read all the posts for the past 3 weeks, and just teared up with empathy for this family that has endured so much since their baby was born on Jan 16. It is unbelievable to see the amount of support they have received. Thousands are praying for this baby.

It is a good reminder of how delicate life can be. I feel overwhelmingly blessed with Ryder. My love for him deepens with each passing day. I see life through a different lens. I pray for Ryder every night before he goes to bed. I hope to keep this routine as long as he lives under my roof. These prayers free me of any anxiety or worries that often nag at new mothers during the night, or over petty issues.
If you would like to check out this miracle story about baby Harper... Go to http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/
God is Good

No comments:

Post a Comment