Ryder has been enjoying his new discovery- Feet! I found him nibbling on his toes this weekend. Boy he's limber. I did not get a good pic of the toe munching because my camera is slow. I need to check the settings. Here are a few new pictures of our little man. With daddy
Born in Decatur IL, raised in Sterling IL, attended WIU, and then The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. I have worked in the mental health field for 10 years with many adventures to speak of. Married in 2005 to my dear husband Kevin. WE have a beloved Weimaraner, Payton and wild Bengal, Sonny. We welcomed our first beautiful son Ryder on 10/27/08. He has been the light of our lives. We were blessed again with another healthy and beautiful baby boy on 9/17/10. We are learning to juggle work & family with balance, perspective and peace.
Your little dude is so dang cute! I love when they find their feet. It just gets better from there.
ReplyDeleteSo Kate said you want some highlights. If you still want me to do them for you, email me and we'll set up a time.
keli dot clayton at gmail dot com