So last night did not go over so well sans swaddle. Ryder went down by 9pm, but stayed up talking and whining until around 9:30. By 11pm he was whining and then again 45 minutes later. At that point he was getting worked up so I just grabbed him and put him in bed with me. I know, I know... Not a good idea. Well I was too tired by that point and did not feel like being up the rest of the night. So he slept till a little after 6am without much commotion.
I wonder what tonight will bring???? I would rather swaddle him again for a few more weeks then have him sleep with me so that will be the plan if he keeps getting up again. I will try to get a good pic on here later. He is currently conked out in his swing with his bib over his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good Luck with that!!
ReplyDelete