Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Atlanta Grandparents



Kevin's father and step-mom live in Atlanta, GA on Lake Lanier in the pines. We love to visit there, it is so peaceful, cozy and relaxing. We have not been able to visit yet with Ryder and we really miss them. They flew up when Ryder was born for a few days. So we have not seen them since.

Kevin's step-mom (Sandy) is battling a nasty form of cancer (multiple-myloma). She is such an inspiration. She has had it for over 5 years and remains optimistic, full of energy, courage, and spunk. She goes and goes until her body can't take it anymore. Depsite all she has been threw she remains one of the most postive people I know. She is always quick to care for others, and offer a cheerful compliment. I can hope to have a fraction of her postive attitude and energy if I ever face such a trial. We just love them both and hope things work out so we can make it south soon. I wanted to post a few pics from Atlanta and also their visit in October. Love you guys!

On Lake Lanier






With Grandpa and Grandma (MiMi) Thurston



I miss you
Love Ryder

1 comment:

  1. Ryder is such a handsome little guy! He's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete